Can I adjust the guide opening position on an enclosed model hose reel?
Yes, you can adjust the guide opening position on a 5000 Series and 7000 Series reel. Please follow instructions below for your type of reel.
5000 Model:1. Pull hose out of opening and latch into position.
2. Remove (4) nyloc nuts on the cover.
3. Pull enclosure off and rotate to desired position
4. Replace cover and tighten the (4) nyloc nuts.
7000 Model:1. Pull hose out of opening and latch.
2. Remove (4) nuts on base.
3. Pull cover off and remove rubber inserts.
4. Determine desired guide position and replace rubber inserts in slots not being used.
5. Place cover on base studs in required position and tighten (4) nuts on base.