Reelcraft Problem Solving - FAQs
- How do I increase or reduce spring tension?
- Can hand crank reels be converted to motor driven reels?
- Can I adjust guide position on an enclosed 5000/7000 reel?
- Can my spring driven reel be made "constant tension"?
- How do I replace the latch spring on my 7000 Series reel?
- How do I install a drive spring?
- How many GPM's will I get from my hose?
- What does the solenoid do and why might I need one?
- What type of switch do I need for my motor?
- How to wire an AC motor circuit
- How to wire a DC motor circuit
- How to wire a bidirectional AC motor circuit
- Air pressure or fluid flow restricted
- Hose or cord will not retract
- Material leaking from swivel
- Reel will not latch
- Slow down the speed of a motor driven reel
Reel Instructional Videos
- How to correctly position the guide arm
- How to replace the cord set on a reel
- How to replace the latch spring
- How to change a guide arm
- How to change a swivel
- How to adjust spring tension
- How to install a spring driven hose reel
- How to change the hose - Series 7000
- How to operate the latching mechanism - Series 4000/5000/5005
- Latching mechanism description - Series 4000/5000/5005