All products manufactured by Reelcraft Industries, Inc. are warranted to be free of defects due to faulty material or workmanship for 2* years from the date of shipment, except hoses, motors, and lighting components. Normal wear and tear is not considered a defect in material or workmanship.
Reelcraft’s liability shall be limited to repair or replacement of defective material during the warranty period and will be at Reelcraft’s discretion when returned prepaid to its plant or authorized service depot. The warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, abuse, neglect or improper installation.
Reelcraft products must be installed, maintained, and operated in accordance to the recommendation of Reelcraft and the manual of instruction. Failure to use circuit breakers on electric motors, filter, and lubricators on air motors and flexible inlet connections on live hose reels will void the warranty.
Equipment, product, components, and hoses not manufactured by Reelcraft are subject to the original manufacturer’s guarantee and warranties. Reelcraft will assist in filing claims but does not have any additional responsibility if the original manufacturer denies warranty claim.
Product built to customer specifications and requirements or products incorporating variations from cataloged items are considered special and are not subject to cancellation or returnable for credit under any conditions.
Reelcraft reserves the right to modify or alter product, dimensions, design, and construction to improve performance.
* 1 year for Series LD, LG, and LH cord reels
Please refer to Reelcraft’s Terms and Conditions of Sale
In the event of any conflict between this Warranty Information statement and the Terms and Conditions of Sale, the Terms and Conditions of Sale shall control.
Materials/products returned pre-paid to Reelcraft for warranty inspection/consideration and found to be defective will be repaired or replaced at no charge to the customer per Reelcraft’s discretion. Materials/Products deemed not defective will require customer authorization to repair or replace at customers expense.
Warranty Return Protocol
- Contact Reelcraft customer service at 1-855-634-9109 for the authorization number. Warranty claims will require the Return Goods Authorization form to be completed before a return authorization number can be issued. Additional information regarding a specific reason for return will be required in processing your request.
- If a replacement is required prior to Reelcraft receiving your return, the items being sent will be invoiced to your account until the warranty process is completed.
- Once given an RGA number all corresponding inquiries, paperwork, and boxes will require this number. Reelcraft reserves the right to refuse returns without an RGA number.
- Upon receipt of your warranty return and all the warranty conditions are met, a credit memo will be issued to your account and forwarded to you for your records. If there is a problem with your return a Customer Service representative will be in contact with you to discuss this further.
- If you desire, a warranty report is available to be forwarded or discussed with you regarding your specific return and our findings. Please contact our Return Goods Coordinator at 1-855-634-9109.