5605 OLP – 3/8 in. x 50 ft. Premium Duty Hose Reel
Series 5005 reels are durable and compact for a wide range of applications with critical space requirements.
- Hose is plumbed into the base to eliminate the risk of undue stress on the swivel
- The bent tube swivel design offers a smooth hose transition onto the spool
- Swivel is nested inside the spool for protection from impact and the environment
- The reliable speed latch allows for positive locking of the spool in two positions per rotation
- All steel components are powder coated for maximum corrosion resistance
- Robotically welded steel base offers maximum strength and consistent quality
- Made in the USA
*Reel is shipped in the top wind position. The reel image is shown in the side wind position.
Reel Specifications and Dimensions
Fluid Path Materials
|Internal Fluid Path||Steel|
1-HR1004 - Adjustable Bumper Stop
S600608 - 340° Pivot Base
600626 - Wall Mounted Universal Swing Bracket