7850 OLP – 1/2 in. x 50 ft. Premium Duty Hose Reel
Reelcraft’s Series 7000 hose reel is very robust and ideal for the most demanding applications. The reel’s base and guide arm are formed from high-grade steel and engineered with structural forms and gussets to yield the greatest amount of strength.
- Individually powder-coated steel components offer maximum protection from premature corrosion
- Inlet hose is plumbed into the base to eliminate the risk of stress on the swivel
- Low-pressure PVC hose included; hose is for air or water service only
- Guide arm adjusts to seven positions
- Additional Series 7000 reel models include stainless steel, controlled return, enclosed, twin hydraulic, fuel delivery, pressure wash, and gas/cable welding
- Made in the USA
*Reel is shipped in the top wind position. The reel image is shown in the side wind position.
Reel Specifications and Dimensions
Fluid Path Materials
|Internal Fluid Path||Steel|
2-HR1004-3 - Adjustable Bumper Stop
S600608 - 340° Pivot Base
600626 - Wall Mounted Universal Swing Bracket
S600923-1 - Swivel Assembly